Soul-Nourishing Yoga and Ayurveda
Private Retreat in Arizona
April 26-30, 2020
Soul-Nourishing Yoga and Ayurveda Private Retreat in Arizona
Start Summer early this year and join us for a long weekend of warm weather, beautiful views and Soul-Nourishment at our Yoga & Ayurveda Private Retreat in Arizona! Give yourself permission to step out of your daily routine and take a well deserved vacation. Other than having time to simply relax, reflect, restore and retreat – all of the self-nourishing activities and workshops you will partake in will give you a great foundation to go home with and continue your daily dose of vacation from home, no matter what the circumstances are. ♥
• 4 Nights, 5 days All-Inclusive Accommodation at a luxury private property in the Arizona desert
• 3x Meals Daily – Delicious & Vegetarian - Created by Private Chef
• 2x Daily Yoga Classes – from 'Embodied Soul Flow' to 'Breath & Body Connection' to Deep Stretch & Twist ~ Releasing Stress, Toxins & Trauma with additional Aromatherapy & gentle Sound Vibrational Healing with crystal bowls
• Guided Meditations & Visualizations
• On the day of arrival - Partake in a Vedic, Ritual Fire Ceremony, invoking the purification of the environment and healing of the soul. Let's chant in unison for our Health, Healing, Abundance & Unification in the Universe.
• Food & Plans as Medicine: The 6 Tastes of Ayurveda Workshop
- Introduction to Doshas, the qualities of each person's elemental makeup.
- What's Your Dosha? Discover your Prakruti (your unique design) and what foods are medicine for you
- Learn Food Function and how different foods balance and heal each person in a different way.
- Ayurvedic Herbology takes Herbal Medicine to the next Level
Learn Herbal Medicinal constituents for the way YOU are made.
- As well as Herbs for pain, colds/flu, Anxiety & much more!
• Ayurveda Cooking Class & shared, nourishing Ayurvedic Meal
• Evening of Sound Medicine Journey with Chad Chahé Soderholm and Treya Jaholkowska
• Day Trip to Sedona
- Yoga Flow and Energy Work with Mother Nature and her gorgeous views
- Hiking! :)
- Free time to enjoy local galleries, shops, restaurants, even visit local tribes!
• All Transportation, including Airport transfers and Sedona Day Trip
• Sooth and relax the body in the outside jacuzzi and private pool on site at your beautiful luxury home
• Enjoy the roof top deck with a breathtaking views
• Explore property's neighborhood:
- Hiking desert trails near by
- Four Seasons Resort - restaurants, bars, spa
- Verde River Golf Club- restaurant, bar, spa
• Quite time to reflect, reset, relax, journal, read, &/or just BE, taking in each moment with your loving Cellf ♥
• Connect with your fellow retreaters, you’re all together for a reason ♥
Reserve your spot with $650 non refundable deposit.
Call 708-307-9103 or pay deposit through the link below:
Reserve your spot and pay in full by January 31st, 2020 to Receive a BONUS of Ayurveda treatment of Shiro-Abhyanga or Nasya at the Retreat
All final payments must be paid by March 31st, 2020
$1250 quadruple occupancy (twin XL bed, shared bathroom)
$1290 double occupancy (twin XL bed, shared bathroom)
$1490 private room (queen bed, shared bathroom)
~ Airfare not included but we can help book and recommend flights ♥ ~
Happy to speak with you on the phone to answer any questions
Meet Your Guides:
~ Emile Lisauskaite ~
Owner of Rising Lotus Healing Center, Experienced & Certified Yoga Teacher, Master Reiki Healer, Certified Sound Healer, Meditation/Visualization Guide, Channeler, Psychology Graduate, Holistic & Spiritual Living Devotee & Enthusiast. Her heartfelt and authentic offerings include all that she has learned, embodied and experienced through her degree, the variety of trainings she's completed and immersions she's been on around the Globe. In her teachings and healings and will bring a genuine calmness and a deep sense of grounded presence to this retreat. With her grounding, Earth like energy, she will create an environment for you to connect with your self and Mother Earth.
~ Karla A. Cain ~
Founder of Sattvic Sage Ayurveda & Yoga, NAMA Board-Certified Ayurvedic Health Counselor, Ayurveda Panchakarma Body Therapist, Holistic Therapist, Yoga Instructor, Ayurveda Herbalist, Nutritionalist, Dietary Coach, Energy (Pranic) Healer. More about Karla you can find on her website: https://www.sattvicsage.com/aboutme
Honored guest Helena (Prem Prana)
Helena (Prem Prana) is an intuitive, spiritual mentor, Sound Healer and a conduit for the Divine Love, Light and Grace.
The Workshop she will offer is - "Awake Inner Stillness/ Super Power": With Divine Light energy transmission, sound healing of Crystal Thank Forks, Crystal Pyramid and Crystal Bowls. Open your heart deeply, expand your perceptions, consciousness and your energy field. Purify your inner space so your body can heal itself, awake joy and reconnect with inner stillness, which is Divine power.
More about Helena you can find on her website: http://www.helenaprana.com/about.html
Honored guests Chad “Chahé” Soderholm and Treya Jaholkowska
Treya Jaholkowska and Chad “Chahé” Soderholm together have been conducting Sound Journey Meditations for the past 3 years. Incorporating a variety of eclectic instruments such as tribal drums, asian gongs, flutes, singing bowls, reverie harp, koto, ukulele as well as vocals, they produce a unique soundscape. Originally from Chicago, they offer meditation classes, ceremonies and other mindfulness experiences. Treya had spent 7 years on a sabbatical devoted to spiritual exploration and sustainable living in Hawaii, Europe and Southeast Asia. In India, she lived and volunteered in an ashram, where her days were imbued with sacred sounds of mantra chanting and devotional singing. Chad is the co-founder/co-owner of his family’s alternative healing arts sanctuary called Soderworld Wellness Center in Chicago, IL. For Treya and Chahé music has been an ever deepening catalyst for healing and they are honored to share this medicine with others.