200-Hour Online/In-Studio YTT
November 2nd, 2020 - January 15th, 2021
IN SPIRIT WE INSPIRE, EMPOWER & TRANSFORM TOGETHER.
200hr Immersive & Interactive LIVE Online/ In-Studio Yoga Teacher Training,
November 2nd, 2020 - January 15th, 2021
I know what you’re thinking. Why train online? I was skeptical about it too…
Thanks to technology, anyone, anywhere, can…
Fully dive into this Personalized, Immersive and Interactive course. You will learn everything from Anatomy to Asanas, from Pranayama to Meditation, from Philosophy to History, from Energy Work to Ayurvedic Living and much more!
Get trained by and connect with highly qualified and authentic teachers who embrace you and honor you
Get on video conferences and group discussions
Receive upload videos, follow-up calls, personal advice, intimate interaction and constant support
B O N U S E S :
- Mentoring hours post training
- FREE access to classes either in studio or online for 6 months
- Rising Lotus Internship Program
- Become an intimate part of a supportive and loving community
- Become a certified Yoga Teacher and your own Boss!
AND, better yet, this training is flexible and designed for those with busy schedules and for those seeking to maintain physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health for themselves and help others during these uncertain times that were in, like....
- Busy working professionals
- Stay at home parents yearning to offer wellness to family members and those in quarantine with them. (The knowledge you will gain will provide you with the ability to help those around you and even virtually for those who are far away)
- Anyone who hasn't had the time and space in their lives to devote their energy towards an in-person 200 hour Certification
- Those who already completed their Yoga Training and Certification and are looking to refresh their knowledge and gain more through our Bridge Program.
- Students who are home right now and are eager to learn ways to offer Yoga & Mindfulness to their students, both online and in the classroom.
Our immersive and interactive online curriculum guides serious practitioners and/or those aspiring to become teachers through the fundamental steps of discovering your own voice, creativity and truth by bridging the gaps between all areas of Yoga and diving deep into tons of transformative techniques and practices that support self discovery, evolution of the mind, body and soul, and the knowledge to share transformative techniques that can benefit ALL! Our emphasis lies on discovering one’s own “True Practice” to be able to offer from a place of integrity and respect.
This training program is dedicated to shine a light upon the path of body, mind, and soul connection through the teachings of Patanjali's Yoga Sutra, the eightfold path is called ashtanga, which literally means "eight limbs" (ashta=eight, anga=limb):
YAMA - Restraints, moral disciplines or moral vows.
NIYAMA - Positive duties or observances.
ASANA - Posture.
PRANAYAMA - Breathing techniques.
PRATYAHARA - Sense withdrawal.
DHARANA - Focused concentration.
DHYANA - Meditative absorption.
SAMADHI - Bliss or enlightenment.
These eight steps act as guidelines on how to live a meaningful and purposeful life. They serve as a prescription for moral and ethical conduct and self-discipline; they direct attention toward one's health; and they help us to acknowledge the spiritual aspects of our nature.
* Eight Limbs of Yoga
* Raja/Hatha Yoga
- Strengthen personal practice
- Physical/emotional/mental/spiritual alignment
- Learning to assist students
- Proper alignments, breath and energy cues
- How to modify for those with physical challenges
* Pranayama/ Breathing techniques to energize and stimulate Life Force Energy
* Sequencing and Teaching Community Classes
* Anatomy/Physiology/Principles of Alignment
* History/Philosophy of Yoga
* Seva (selfless giving)
* Energy Awareness
- How to feel, understanding, and pick up on energy
* Intro to Vinyasa Yoga
* Intro to Restorative Yoga
* Introduction to Ayurveda
- Deepen personal practice
- Learning to guide students
* Quantum Physics
* Law of Attraction
* Spirituality of Yoga Practice
* Therapeutics of Yoga
* Yoga Business, marketing, and branding
* Overall enhancing personal freedom, self-empowerment, embodying your Truth and a deep feeling of unity will Self, Nature, and all of totality... allowing you to see thyself in all, feeling love for the life that you are, the life force that flows through you...
Registration fee $250 - due at time of application (not refundable, included in tuition)
Tuition - $1555 (all bonuses included) paid by October 30th
Early Bird - $1222 extended till October 15th
Bridge Program - $777 (must present completed YTT certification) paid in full by October 30th
Payment plans are available.
Emile Lisauskaite, E-RYT
Gina Tortorello, E-RYT
Rich Logan, E-YT
Karla Cain, E-RYT
Panshula Ganeshan CYT
Garry Johnson, Business Growth & Marketing Specialist
Class meets Monday to Friday 7:00am-11:30am on ZOOM (partial in Studio IF possible)
Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year weeks are OFF
Pre-register through the link below or contact us 708-262-9539 ~
Read the Reviews! Link below: