December 27, 2023 - January 3, 2024
Find us at Gitana Del Mar Eco Yoga Retreat in the depths of Northern Colombia’s lush and abundant mountain range, Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta , right off the coast of the Caribbean Sea for our next international retreat, "C O N N E C T I O N"
SAVE THE DATE:
December 27th, 2023 - January 3rd, 2024
Join us on this 8-days, 7 nights of deepening your connection with your Self , your infinite essence beyond the Self & of course, the giver of this life, our great Mother, Patchamama.
Expect daily Yogic practices such as mindful and explorative movement , meditation and contemplation , breathing exercises , live sound therapy - all to guide you towards creating a stronger connection and understanding of your unique existence and form or deepen your connection to YOU beyond your human self adventures.
All daily practices will be on on a beautiful yoga deck overlooking Grandmother Ocean!
Expect LOTS of excursions outside the retreat center such as guided hikes to waterfalls, beaches and spending sacred time with the indigenous tribes of Colombia in the depths of the jungle.
In totality, the cost of the retreat will include:
- Beautiful Eco-Cabanas in the jungles
- Miles of pristine beaches & lush jungle
- Incredible farm-to-table meals
- Ceremony with Kogi tribesmen
- Daily Yogic practices
- LIVE Sound Baths
- NYE dinner on the beach
- NYE PARTY night out and live music
- Guided hike to a waterfall natural pools
- Choice of an excursion to meet & spend time with indigenous tribes
in the jungle or go on a guided hike through Tayrona National Park to breathtaking beaches
- Creating beautiful connections with ourselves, nature and each other
- Celebrating & appreciating life to the fullest and experience IMMENSE LOVE & GRATITUDE!
ABOUT THE LAND
Immerse yourself in the Sierra Nevada Mountains, also known as “The Heart of the World”, mystical and exotic region declared by UNESCO as a Biosphere Reserve. It is the land of the Arhuaco, Kogi, Wiwa, and Kankuamo indigenous tribes who through daily meditations and rituals maintain their deep commitment to restoring the balance between the spiritual and the ecological world.
The Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta has an ecosystem unlike any other. Reaching a height of nearly 19,000 feet, this multi-peaked volcanic massif is the world’s highest coastal mountain . There are multiple ecological zones; wetlands and mangroves along the coast, tropical rain forests, deserts, alpine tundra, and finally at the top are the snow-capped peaks. Thousands of plants and animal species have been found here, including 628 bird species —about as many as in the United States and Canada combined.
THE INVESTMENT OF A LIFETIME:
$1,995 - $2,695
($200 increase after October 26th, 2023)
Not Included: Airfare, Transportation (to/from) airport, Travel Insurance, Gratuity, Adult Beverages, Optional Massage or additional Excursions
- Secure Your Sacred Space with a $600 non-refundable deposit by visiting the link below (deposit goes towards total balance).
- Rest of the balance is due 90 days before the retreat day.
- Individual payment plan is available upon request.
- No refunds will be given 90 days before the retreat. The only way to receive a full refund is if you find someone else to take your spot.
WE TYPICALLY SELL OUT IN THE FIRST WEEK!
So don't sleep on it if you get the calling to go. Put the deposit down and we can figure out the rest of the exchange together and create a pay plan if needed! The earlier you book, the more time you will have to pay the rest of the balance.
Contact EsTera, your retreat coordinator and manager, @708-307-9103 with any questions on the logistics such as payment, cabana options & flights.
Contact Divya, your retreat leader, @708-262-9539 with any questions on the retreat flow itself, what to expect and perhaps if this is a good fit for you.
With BIG Love & UTTER Excitement,
Divya & Es
Meet Your Guides:
~ Divya ~
Double Occupancy (for couple)
$1995 - per person
$2295 - per person
Owner of Rising Lotus Healing Center, Experienced & Certified Yoga Teacher, Master Reiki Healer, Certified Sound Healer, Meditation/Visualization Guide, Channeler, Psychology Graduate, Holistic & Spiritual Living Devotee & Enthusiast. Her heartfelt and authentic offerings include all that she has learned, embodied and experienced through her spiritual journeying, the variety of trainings she's completed and immersions she's been on around the Globe. In her teachings and healings and will bring a genuine calmness and a deep sense of grounded presence to this retreat. With her deLIGHTful and grounding energy, she will create an environment for you to connect with your Light and Mother Earth.
Divya brings a genuine calmness and a deep sense of grounded presence to her offerings with a positive outlook not only within you but with the surrounding world. She truly allows you to become blissful, to be you, and to just BE. With her grounding energy and channeling abilities, her ability to share what comes through her and translate it so benevolently truly creates an environment for others to be completely present in the moment. Her offerings are unique to every class because she goes based off of the energy of the collective she's working with.
* General Psychology, BA - University of Illinois, Chicago
* E-RYT 200 hours of Hatha Yoga,
* RYT 300 hours of Iyengar Yoga,
* RYT 200 hours of Kundalini Yoga,
* Certified Master Reiki Healer,
* Certified Sound Healer,
* Hundreds of hours of continuing education/certifications of different training around the world,
* Thousands of hours under the belt of sharing yoga classes, leading yoga teacher training programs, retreats and facilitating special events/gatherings
*** World traveler ❤︎