Yoga In Depth Training & Certification
January 8th - June 26th, 2021
🏵 Now More Than Ever, The World Needs “Mind-Body-Spirit Healers” 🏵
ACT NOW TO LOCK IN EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT AND PAY ONLY $392/MONTHS
ATTENTION: YTT 200 Instructors and EXPERIENCED Yogi's! It's Time To Answer Your Calling And Take Your Yoga Practice and Offerings To The Next Level.
If you thought your transformation in YTT 200 was profound, then buckle up and hold on tight because for YTT 300 we've put together an elite panel of heart centered teachers to enhance your yoga skills in everything from Asanas, Pranayamas, Meditations, Adjustments, Anatomy, Chakras, Ayurveda, dive deep into Therapeutic Yoga and some advanced business and marketing direction.
With the bizaar, strange and sometimes crazy year we've all had, it's brought to light that the world is in desperate need for healers, leaders and bringers of the "light". For ourselves and the sake of our brothers and sisters on the planet that we are meant to impact, there's no more excuse to stay in the shadows and hide the gifts YOU were meant to share.
The "Heart" of the planet is bleeding... the Soul of Human kind is wailing and the Spirit that connects us all is yearning Sfor you to step up and play your part! THIS 300 HR Yoga Teacher Training will prepare you to enter the world as the Ultimate Mind-Body-Spirit Healer you are being called to BE!
"The dharma of a yoga teacher is one of the greatest services that can be given to the world." ~ Gabriel Halpern
Not Just Teaching To A Screen!
We believe the best way for you to get the most out of this training is to deliver 100% of it LIVE! That's right, unlike many other YTT programs out there who are moving to pre-recorded classes, we've decided to keep the classes interactive, taught in real time with real people so your instructor can adjust on the fly based on the exact needs of ALL who are in attendance.
This year has forced many of us onto a screen of some sort way more than we wanted to and we want to make your experience as "real" as possible, so we promise that every class in this 300 HR training will be delivered LIVE! (of course, you'll have the opportunity to review the classes because they will be recored and as a student you'll have access to them.)
We've Got One Of The Top 10 Most Influential Yoga Teachers in America For You!
You are in for a massive treat, because we are humbly grateful for the panel of amazing teachers that the universe has gifted us (and you) for this training. Starting with our lead trainer Gabriel Halpern he was named one of the Top 10 Most Influential Yoga Teachers in America (by YogaJournal.com) and is often referred to as “The Grandfather” in the Chicago Yoga world where he’s been teaching for the past 48 years.
We honestly can't say enough about how blessed we are to offer Gabriel as your head instructor throughout this YTT 300. Gabriel has put together a training for you that is unique and dedicated to making sure you get increased amounts of "teaching" practice.
Instead of overloading students with too many poses to study, practice AND be able to teach, there will be fewer poses and MUCH more practicing and honing of your teaching skills.
This way you get a curriculum based on your ability to teach more effectively with your individual style of delivering your yoga offerings.
An Indepth Therapeutic Focus!
In conjuction to improving your teaching skills, this training will be heavily focused on therapeutic variations of Yoga. You will begin your journey to developing and mastering a "healer's" perspective so that you can transmit what you know from a place of truth and congruency.
By now, we are sure you've noticed that students with a garden variety of ailments and look to you as a leader or guide on how to take care of their well-being. Sure YTT 200 prepares most instructors with basic knowledge and foundation to help, but in 2021, the basic's won't be enough to truly make a lasting impact.
You will build on your current proficiency with specific modifications and prop usage to help your students stretch beyond their current limits in mind, body and spirit. Targeting the variety of conditions that show up on the mats with total confidence in your ability to think on your feet and utilize your next level of teaching and healing tools to serve them fully.
With this certification you'll be leading your classes as an "Ultimate Mind-Body-Spirit Healer", fully equipped with advanced asana, mediation, pranayama and a detailed study of anatomy that truly transforms your understanding of Yoga.
This is a Once-In-Lifetime opportunity, because there's no way to know for certain if we'll be able to corral this group of exceptional instructors for another 300 hours at any time in the future.
It's time to share the beauty and depth of the what we all love, and aspire to live to the best of our abilities... so come Yoga with US for 300 hours!
TEACHERS (read "Meet Your Teachers" below)
CLASS MEETING TIMES
Class meets on ZOOM platform:
Saturdays 10am-1pm & 3pm-6pm
Sundays 9am-12pm & 2pm-5pm
(every month have 1 or 2 weeks OFF)
OUR PROGRAM INCLUDES
~ YOGA PHILOSOPHY, HISTORY, LIFESTYLE & ETHICS OF YOGA TEACHERS
• Dive deep into seminal yogic texts and their philosophical roots like the Vedas and Upanishads.
• Plunge into readings and discussions on the principles and evolution behind Hinduism.
• Study the Yamas and Niyamas on and off the mat.
• Realize the difficulty and challenge of being a role model while still working on oneself.
• Discussing and writing on the subject of self-study.
• Understand the gerontological issues not only of body and psychology, but also end of life issues.
• Learn how provide safer ways for older and elderly students to continue lifelong practice.
• Learn and understand adaptation, modification, and safety as keys factors to successfully designing a program to accommodate what older anatomies need.
• Train to learn how to work with people who have suffered extreme upheavals in life that require a nuanced approach to their special needs. Issues of abuse, violence, PTSD, etc. will be explored.
• Expand awareness and sensitivity to aspects of healing that the average student does not require but students with trauma backgrounds do.
• Learn the importance of restorative poses to manage stress and the role of how suffering in yoga philosophy can lead to freedom within one’s limitation will be taught.
~THERAPEUTICS OF YOGA & IT'S TEACHINGS
• Earn to bring subjective and objective awareness to the technique of recognizing one’s own anatomy the misalignments.
• Understanding the mechanism of neurological dysfunction using Parkinson’s and MS as frames of reference.
• Learn how to pacify over heated conditions, reduce impingements and re-learn how to relax overtaxed nervous system.
• Understand and learn how to sensitize and adapt to hormonal changes in women’s lives like mensuration, pregnancy, menopause (and more) and necessitate how practice needs to shift to accommodate the seasons of a woman’s life.
• Learn how to adapt the yoga system to oncological issues and major health crisis’s.
• Discover what poses are safe to do pose-operatively.
• Understand how to be of service to those facing cancer so that they not only survive but thrive through the process.
• Understand how the breath pathways get obstructed and what can a yoga teacher do as a pulmonary therapist to offer
alternatives to compliment allopathic approaches to COPD, emphysema, etc.
• Learn how to arrange restorative poses to open the lobes of the lungs passively and not force breathing exercises
prematurely on students who cannot breathe deeply.
• Many critiques exist about the American diet and how unhealthy it can be. Crohn’s, IBS, Diabetes, etc., all represent
digestive difficulties that can impact a person’s well being. Therefore, we will discuss the holistic lifestyle and how
food needs to become one’s medicine.
• Looking at the 3rd Chakra issues and how waring patters reflect personal power loss thereof.
• Learn to set up a sequence of poses that relax and strengthen the stomach and other core muscles.
~ASANAS IN DEPTH
• Advancing Asana in depth with alignment modifications including possible prep work and considerations for entry level positions for students.
• Teaching alignment of poses through seemingly advanced poses with modifications geared to all students.
• Learn to identify problem areas for each class of pose and explore myriad techniques to strengthen or stretch the
weak links in our own bodies wether joint, muscle or fascia, nervous system or emotional holding.
• Learn to assess which techniques might be best suitable for the students at hand.
• Review easier twists and alignment and see what level we can approach more difficult twists with modifications.
• Review of the basics and prop usage(wall, belt, blankets) to insure shoulder and neck safety.
• Continuing the deeper work with discussions on increasing the hips flexibility safely, honoring joint restrictions.
• Modifications will be explored utilizing the wall and chairs to take pressure off the neck.
• Talking on wrist, modifications to make these poses accessible. Strengthening the wrist will be highlighted
• Discussions and application of the Bandhas.
~ CONTINUING STUDY OF ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY
• We explore the autonomic nervous system, with its delicate balance of sympathetic and parasympathetic functions
that work to keep the body in balance.
• We discuss the vital role of neurotransmitters, the body’s chemical messengers.
• We examine the functions of specific areas of the brain and introduce the concept of neuroplasticity.
• We look at how hormones and neurotransmitters affect our emotions and how stress impacts our health and well-
• Learn the ways that yoga can help us regulate our emotions.
• We explore how building a strong, adaptable immune system is the underlying basis of health.
• We learn about the major deterrents to optimal immune function.
• We discover how yoga and pranayama directly affect heart function.
• We look at the structure and function of the digestive tract, with discussion of consumption, absorption, and
• Learning about the microbiome and delineate the benefits of conscious eating and the role that yoga can play.
• We focus on the urinary tract, including the roles of the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra in the body’s
• We look at the process through which the balance of fluids affects blood pressure
• Learn reproductive anatomy and function of females and males from puberty through the aging process and the
benefits of supporting life changes with yoga.
• Discuss and identify the form and function of the skeleton and how joints work and why we need to protect them in
our yoga practice.
• We explore structural differences between individuals and ways that yoga can promote structural alignment and
stimulate bone health.
• Identify selected muscles by their location, shape, size, and action and the importance of connective tissue.
~ PRANAYAMA & MEDITATION
• Learn and practice the families of breathing practices techniques: Dirgha, Kapalabhati, Ujayii
•Learn and practice meditation techniques: Prana Vayus, Yoga Nidra, Brahaman Dharana (Shelf meditation)
• Learning and or deepening their own practice of core techniques facilitated.
• Provides program trainees with insights into best practices for considering including these techniques in their own teaching curriculum.
• Understanding the combined Yoga & Ayurveda history and philosophies within the Sankhya School of Ṣatdarśana
• Learn about the 3 Doṣa concepts, their characteristics, their cycles and discover your Doṣa.
• Learn about Māhā Guna (Ayurvedic Psychology).
• Discussing Yogic nutrition.
• Learning about Ayurveda pharmacology.
• Discover the he 5 Prana Vayus (movements) in the subtle body.
• Learn about yoga for Doṣa: Balancing Āsana, Prānāyāma and Dhyāna per Doṣa
• & more
~ CREATIVE JOURNALING
• Learning how to journal through channeling Higher Self/Power/Intuition
• Discovering different journaling techniques
• Incorporative meditation into journaling
• Discovering effective journaling prompts
• Journaling from the subconscious
• Journaling for manifesting or creating from the quantum field
~ MANTRA, CHANTING & KIRTAN
• Bhakti Yoga - the path of devotion
• The Benefits of Chanting
• Sanskrit Mantras
• Celebratory Kirtan
~TEACHING AND BUSINESS METHODOLOGY
• Trainees will demonstrate what they’ve learned.
•Trainees will get a chance to get final critiques on presentation of the course material with the trainee teaching a mini class.
• Learning about how to run a business in studio and online.
• Learn different branding and marketing tools.
• Gain the ability to develop a loyal following of students who will pay for whatever you have to offer.
• Learning how personal heath and business health go hand in hand.
• Learning how to connect with community and advertise your offerings.
• Learn how to think and grow rich.
We are here to spark inspiration to Yogi’s who are ready to take it to the next level, ready to step into their own unique autonomy. This training will be the fuel that sparks your fire and your companion on your journey to embodying the teacher role who holds the lantern, who reminds other that what they’re looking for is looking through them. ♥
You will have the ability to hold space and be a divine guide who will be capable of empowering new yoga teachers on their journey and path.
Remember, this program is for those who
• Seek to advance their knowledge on Yoga and go deeper into their personal practice and teachings
• Want to be of service to the community
• Long to discover or re-discover their spiritual path and purpose within the context of teaching
• Are ready to combine their passion of Yoga with financial abundance
• Is prepared to flourish and blossom as a yoga teacher!
This mind expanding and eye opening 300 hour certification for yoga teachers and advancing students will start on January 8th 2021. This entirely online program will have LIVE zoom classrooms with your educators, as well as reading and study from videos, books and other resources marries with self-paced study and community engagement.
At the current moment this 300YTT program is under the review of Yoga Alliance. We GUARANTEE that we will go above and beyond all of Yoga Alliance requirement!!! :) You will absolutely not regret it!
Class meets on ZOOM platform:
Saturdays 10am-1pm & 3pm-6pm
Sundays 9am-12pm & 2pm-5pm
(every month have 1 or 2 weeks OFF)
Early Bird $2850 - paid by November 15th, 2020
Discounted Rate $3000 - paid by December 1st, 2020
Regular Tuition $3150 - paid by January 1st, 2021
Payment plan is available
$500 non-refundable deposit (including in Tuition) required upon registration
Required Books (students's expenses):
- The Upanishads & The Bhagavad Gita (Penguin edition edited by Juan Mascaro)
- Yoga Sutras translated by Edwin Bryant
- Yoga Freedom Immortality by Mircea Eliade
- Yoga Anatomy Leslie Kaminoff
Required Props (student's expenses):
1 mat, 2 blocks, 1 chair, 1 belt, 3 blankets, 1 bolster
Optional: sandbags/weights/eye pillow